Superintendent – New Home Production
The Superintendent will work at jobsites in a specific territory to ensure the quality of the homes meet our standards. This individual must be able to create and maintain professional relationships with all coworkers, Trade Partners and future homeowners. In this position, it is a necesity to have top rate customer service and excellent communication.
- Participate as an active member of the Production Department team, attending all department meetings and providing input on improving department performance and customer satisfaction to the Director of Construction.
- Work to deliver a quality product, on a timely basis, in the most efficient manner possible.
- Perform home walk-through twice daily and identify potential problems. Take proactive measures to resolve issues.
- Maintain a top-rate customer service attitude, performing customer orientations as required.
- Work towards “Even Flow” scheduling using the builder schedule and updating on a daily basis.
- Develop a thorough understanding of all home plans including Trade Partners’ Scopes of Work.
- Develop a professional and ethical relationship with all Trade Partners, enforcing Trade Partner’s Scope of Work and company safety programs.
- Maintain clean and safe jobsites.
Core Competencies/Required Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Thorough understanding of all stages of the construction process including both rough and trim stages.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and detailed development drawings.
- Basic technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), and experience with a residential production scheduling system.
- Experience in a New Homebuilding Environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
This document does not list all duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise the Job Responsibilities at any time. This is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Please e-mail email@example.com